Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Photo Shoot with Julie Nicole Photography

Yesterday I had the immense pleasure of working with Julie of Julie Nicole Photography to capture some amazing photos of my hair pretties in action.

Julie is an amazingly talented photographer! I was in absolute awe of her patience, professionalism and ability to make all of the adorable children modelling my designs at ease. For those who were a wee bit fussy, they didn't stay that way for long. On top of it all, Julie is pretty laid back and so much fun to work with. I foresee more photo sessions with her, not only for my business, but also for my family.

I got the opportunity to see some of the SOOC images in between shots and was amazed at what she captured. I can not wait to see the final product once she's chosen the best images and edited them. I just know that I will be over the moon.

So as not to keep you in too much suspense, here are a couple of sneaks that Julie sent me today:



Miss M showing off a beautiful hand sewn Pleated Flower with Peach Pearl.


Miss M twirling about in a Cotillion Blue Tutu Dress with hints of white. I love this shot!

I have to say that I would highly recommend Julie for any of your photography needs! If you are a business owner looking to have a more professional look, she is the lady you need to call! She'll work with you to get the images you need and the style you want.

Cheers!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment