Monday, November 26, 2012

The Hip-Bow-Potamus Designs' Blog

Welcome to my blog!

I thought it would be a great idea to have another place to keep everyone posted on the goings on at Hip-Bow-Potamus Designs!

I'm going to post special promotions and sales here that will be for my blog followers only. You'll also be able to see what I'm up to from day-to-day with regards to new designs. I love to keep you all in the loop with my creations! I'll keep you posted on what new items I have on order or anything that is on back order.

To all of my wonderful customers/followers, I appreciate every one of you for allowing me to continue my creative passion. I love creating these beautiful accessories for your little ones (and my own) and hope to do so for many years to come. :)

Hope to see you all here.

Sarah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment